TEDxZwolle is an event, organised under license of TED.com.TED encourages the community to discover and share ideas with one another.
The responsibility for the organization of this event is in the hands of a steering group and a production team.
This second edition of TEDxZwolle will take place on 28th of January 2015.
The venue is Nieuwe Buitensociëteit Zwolle.
- People are invited to get on the mailinglist of TEDxZwolle.
- In December 2014 it will be possible to buy a ticket to attend TEDxZwolle.
- A seat costs 75 EUR, incl VAT
- Only people on the mailinglist are invited to buy a ticket.
- The tickets will only be sold on the website www.tedxzwolle.nl
- People are only sure of a seat when they have paid the full amount
- All transactions are transferred with iDEAL.
- People receive an e-mail with confirmation
- A ticket for TEDxZwolle is a personal ticket.
- A ticket is not refundable
- A ticket is only transferable in case of an emergency. Transferring is only possible if you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason of your delay, name, name of organization, e-mail address and tags of the person who is replacing you.
- All tickets must be paid through the bank account of Natuur en Milieu Overijssel, with IDeal
- Natuur en Milieu Overijssel / Assendorperdijk 3 / 8012 EG Zwolle / BTW nummer NL0029.33.251.B.01 / Handelsregister S022006 / KVK 41022006
We collect two types of information:
1) Personal information that you directly provide to us, which includes information you supply when you register with us.
2) Automatically collected, non-personal information, which includes tracking information gathered as you use TEDxZwolle.nl
Ad 1) When you register an account on TEDxZwolle.nl we ask you to provide a unique email address, first and last name and name of the organization you work for. You give us permission to receive our newsletter and other information about the event.
When you want to buy a ticket, we request and store name, address, telephone number, email address and billing information. This information will only be shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction.
If you choose to engage in public activities, using social media like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users of these areas.
We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums, and we have no responsibility to publish, remove or edit any of your comments, conversations or other content.
Likewise, when you share or recommend any TEDxZwolle content through other social media outlets, your actions are governed by their privacy policies.
Information gathered automatically
Ad 2) We use Google Analytics technologies to gather information about the use of our website.
E-mail and newsletters
If you signed up for one of our email newsletters, we will send you the newsletter that you requested. We may also use the information that we collect to send you other e-mail communications, such as information about your account, changes to the site, or information about our conferences and events.
Protection of your information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative controls to protect your information. Please note that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure.
Deleting your account
You can request that your account be deleted at any time by contacting us. To unsubscribe from our newsletters, click on the link at the bottom of a newsletter you have received.